Grown Green & Buffalo Wild Wings!
Join us on April 22nd for a day of great opportunities to help out the Boys & Girls Club of Manhattan!
Eat at Buffalo Wild Wings on April 22nd and 10% of the proceeds will be donated back to the Boys & Girls Club of Manhattan.
Stop by Grow Green put on by the Greater Manhattan Community Foundation to make your donation to the Boys & Girls Club of Manhattan GROW!
Here’s how it works:
- Donors come to the event and make a donation, or make an online donation at a remote location, to one or several of the participating organizations.
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 Time: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
(Online gifts can be made between 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m. on April 22)
Place: Colony Square Atrium, 555 Poyntz Avenue
- Individual contributions ranging from $25 to $1,000 per organization will receive a local match at $.50 per $1, so a $1,000 gift can receive a $500 local match. If a donor gives a $5,000 gift split evenly between five organizations, each group is eligible to receive a $500 match.
- The match money earned by each non-profit group is an outright grant and may be used as they wish. Some may choose to add it to their endowment or they may choose to use it for day-to-day operating expenses.
- Gifts can be made by cash, check, or online using a credit card. Cash and check gifts should be made in person at the event. Credit card gifts can be made online at a remote location or at the event. When donating by check, one check must be made payable to Greater Manhattan Community Foundation. A separate form will be used to indicate which endowment(s) will benefit.
- Cash prize grants will be awarded to the three groups who bring in the most donors to the event at Colony Square Office Complex.
- Throughout the event, one individual donor who has made a gift in person at the GROW Green event will be randomly chosen every hour (out of that hour’s donations) to win extra green for the charity of their choice.
Building endowments is critical for the future of non-profit organizations, but each one still faces monthly expenses. They still need contributions to their annual campaigns. GROW GREEN Match Day is an opportunity to grow their endowments exponentially, to enrich their programs for even greater impact, for years to come.