- 5th Street
- Lee Elementary (Lee & Marlatt students)
- Theodore Roosevelt Elementary (T.R. and Bluemont students)
- Central Elementary in Wamego
- Woodrow Wilson Elementary ( Lee, Marlatt, T.R., and Bluemont students)
Please reference all timelines below as program locations do change.
- 5th Street: May 29, 2018 - August 3, 2018
- Lee Elementary: May 29, 2018 - July 13, 2018*
- Theodore Roosevelt Elementary: May 29, 2018 - July 13, 2018*
- *Woodrow Wilson Elementary: July 16, 2018 - July 27, 2018 (for Lee, Marlatt, T.R., and Bluemont students)
- Central Elementary in Wamego: May 29, 2018 - July 20, 2018
*Woodrow Wilson site is available to Club members who are assigned to Lee, Marlatt, T.R., and Bluemont Elementary.
All school-based sites have the option to sign up for extended programs at 5th Street. Program availability is based upon a first sign-up, first serve basis. In order to guarantee your slot, you must pay for a full week regardless of whether your child attends the full week.
5th Street Summer Program is available to:
- Central Elementary (Wamego) Club members from July 23rd - August 3rd.
- Lee, Marlatt, T.R., and Bluemont Club members (attending the Woodrow Wilson site) from July 30 - August 3rd.
Is there a payment plan option? To reserve a program slot for your child, we must receive payment in full or ½ the total summer fee, plus the $30 membership fee (if applicable), and all past due balances at time of enrollment. Remaining balance will be due to the Boys & Girls Club of Manhattan by Friday, June 8, 2018, unless an alternate payment plan has been arranged. On June 11, 2018, a late fee of $50 will be charged per child. All fees must be paid by June 15 in order for member to continue attending programs.
Partial scholarships may be available for qualifying families. To apply for a BGC Scholarship, a copy of your 2017 Tax Return to verify family income is required.